SERVICES ANWER OFFERS
Expressive Narrative Techniques
- The services will be theoretical and practical.
- The theory (general lesson) for all the students
- Explanation of the concept of the term and giving examples
- The Practice (private lesson) for every student alone.
- Test the student’s understanding of the term.
- Forming a small phrase according to the term.
- Critic the phrase.
- The student’s composition of a poem according to the term.
- Critic the poem.
- Asking the student to rewrite several times and edit what was written until it reaches an acceptable level.
BENEFITS TO YOU
You will know the secrets of the following (writing) terms:
- Narratolyric Writing
- Antipoetic Poetry
- Expressionistic Writing
- Mosaicked Writing
- Interchange Writing
- Narratopoetic writing
- Beauty Law
- Narrative Expressionism
- Polyphonic Poems
- Abstract poetry
- Stylistic Analysis
- Quantitive Stylistics
- Qualtitive Stylistics
- Three-dimensional writing
MY GOALS FOR YOU
You will be able, effectively and impressively, to write the following
- Expressive narrative poem
- The mosaic poem
- Polyphonic poem
- Three-dimensional poem
- Expressionistic poem
- Abstract poem
- Minimalist poem
METHODS AND FEES
- Courses as classrooms. Four stages in two years. Each stage is six months. Then I will give you a certificate.
- The teaching will be on chat (Facebook messenger and hangout).
- Lesson hours during the week
General lesson: two hours a week
Private Lesson: One hour per student per week.
Meaning that the student will take three hours per week.
- Love Iraqi people
- Help Iraqis in your country.
- Get some of my books and keep them for memory and tell people about me.
ONE CLIENT’S TESTIMONY FROM OUR WORK TOGETHER
Members of the (Arabic Expressive Narrative) Group, which I founded, call me “the teacher”.
Members of the (International Expressive Narrative) Group (in English), which I founded, call me “the legendary poet”.
Indian poet Jyotirmaya thakur calls him the poet of the century.
The poet Pragya Suman called him the legendary poet.
The Iraqi poet Kareem Abdullah called him the teacher.
Pakistani poet Khazi Asif called him the teacher.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
For any question contact me on